My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Search

Last nights dream was a little odd, kind of a cool concept but still odd. I dreamt that I could trade in my Amex points (like frequent flier miles or whatever you have) for extra sleep in the morning. Buuut... all that resulted in was me over sleeping when I finally rolled outta bed. Oooops. Ok, no more looking at my Best Buy Rewards account before I go to bed! On a completely unrelated note, my father is coming to visit the DC Metro today. I haven't seen/heard from him in quite some time so this should be interesting. He's a nice guy, no grudges or anything I'm just not sure how I'm supposed to feel. Every time I think on it, I keep hearing "Luke, Search your feelings" from a Obi Wan. Clearly, some soul searching is in order.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:11 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home