My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Ouch!

In my effort to get my running better, I was out attempting to run trail Tuesday night with a great group of runners. I know, I know, I'm still slow but I'm trying damn it!! On the first half of the trail, I ran through a dark tunnel and came out unscathed on the other side. Woot! ...until I found what looked like a puddle with my left leg. This 'puddle' turned out to be a 2 foot deep hole with slabs of concrete surrounding it. Long story short, my thigh met these slabs of concrete head on and lost. Nothing left here but some mean mean bruising and a bit of a limp! Ha, if I was a doctor I could be like house right now. Sport bike & a limp!! Now, how does he just clip that cane onto the frame??

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:40 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home