My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Nuclear

For the first time in my adult life, I got to say "I'm having dinner with my mom and dad" the other night. We got some nice Asian fusion cuisine and went shopping for some stuff for the dad that he needed. I tried to GQ him up a bit, but he wasn't feelin it. Over all, it was a nice please evening. Mom, Dad, the dog & Me? Yeah, this deff felt like a first. I mentioned that this is the closest to 'normal' we've ever been, but I'm not sure that's the case nor am I sure how I feel about all this. I think I still have to sort a bunch of it out. What's next? A white picket fence? Ha!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:46 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home