My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



No Progress

As of this morning, the DMV still hasn't opened my paperwork to see if everything is in order and what, if anything, I'm missing to title the bike. Frustrating, but I think I'm getting used to it. You just gotta plow through the govt. paper work to get things done by the rules. In the mean time, I'm still waiting on a new injector anyways so the bike is camping at the shop in a garage while I'm camping at the office waiting on my title work. Next parts to buy, I think I'm going to be taking a look at the brackets holding on the front fairings and replacing the corner markers with some bright LED jobbies once it gets back to my place. Don't need a title to do electrical work on it!

The phone battle continues with my attempt to get dinner reservations for my moms birthday. I thought today was the day, I was able to get through and as the phone rang and rang I realized... oh right, they are closed on Mondays. Well then, tomorrow is gonna be the day!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:41 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home