My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Hungry Hungry

As you might have noticed if you've spent any time around me, I am ALWAYS hungry. All I wanna know is, WTF? Some say I have a high metabolism. But if that was the case, wouldn't I be much much skinnier? Others say that it's a tape worm, but you know they are just saying something to say something. I just thought I'd share that I find it totally bizarre that I can eat a huge plate full of food, more then some others eat to be fully stuffed… then 20 minutes later it's like, hey chicken sounds pretty good right about now. Damn it brain/stomach team - work with me here guys!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home