My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Healthy Diet Fail!

Just as a rule of thumb... Skipping breakfast, then having a low fat lunch does not make it ok to spend the rest of your calories on Miller Light, Shock Top, burgers, nachos, Firefly, Captain Morgans, & Red Bull. Unless of course getting in shape isn't on the agenda!! On the creative eating side, I made a nacho burger last night which was AWESOME!! Just what it sounds like, add loaded nachos on top of the burger patty replace the bun and enjoy! I wish I would have thougth to take a pic and submit it to This is Why Youre Fat.com. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to nerd out and brush up on my video game music before going to see this show tomorrow night!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home