My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Happy Analversary!!

Today marks 5 years (& almost 20lbs) of hashing!! I thought it only fitting to put up a pic of me at one of my first hashes. I've met some great people, made some amazing friends, dated a few beautiful ladies, and even fell head over heels for one. Let's go over a few grand totals, shall we?

  • $Thousands - Amount spent on sign in/Rego's
  • $Thousands - Amount spent on costumes/accessories
  • $Thousands - Amount spent at OnOnOn's
  • 17lbs - Weight gained since moving here

    I think the appropriate song here would be "Get a life!!" What ever you decide to sing to me, thank you DC Hashing community for all you have given me. I hope how hard I've worked to give back can help to show my appreciation.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:42 PM,

    1 Comments:

    At Tue Jul 28, 06:58:00 AM EDT, Blogger Me said...

    Sexy!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home