My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Finally!!

The bike is home!! Finally, after 2 months it's ready to ride. The last bill was a little lower then I projected even with the additional repair, so I think I'll be spending some of that left over on a new riding jacket. My old one is Yellow and black... can't have that with a red/black bike! Picking it up yesterday kinda sucked since it was raining and I hate riding in the rain. Not b/c I mind it raining on me (which I don't. In fact, the sound of the rain on the helmet is pretty cool) but b/c sports bikes and wet pavement just don't get a long and I really have zero desire to lay this bike down. Plans are already in the works for a nice ride this weekend, and in the mean time the universal fit cover I picked up fits like a glove!!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:30 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home