My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Fcuking Bike

Today is the first day it has gone from my fun toy to being referred to as the fcuking bike. Why you ask? Well, financially it has crossed that magical line from being a good deal into a project. It's pushing on tripling my budget to get it fully road ready at this point. Even more fun is that it needs yet another part which will arrive in about another week, then install... basically, the months of June & July have seen the bike in the shop. The only riding I've had a chance to do is to and from the shop! The shop guys have been really cool and very nice, but it's still incredibly frustrating watching summer slip away and not get to enjoy it. On the plus side, I did finally get my title from the DMV and then was able to get Tags too. That little victory just isn't cutting it for me today tho.
    Parts Replaced:
  • Honda Specific Battery

  • Fuel Tank

  • Fuel Pump

  • Fuel Pressure Regulator

  • Upper Fairing Stay Bracket

  • Spark Plugs

  • #2 Fuel Injector

  • Rear Turn Signals

  • Don't get me started on the DMV sh!t

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:40 PM,

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 17, 03:26:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

Wait til you buy a house, then the real fun begins!

 
At Mon Jul 27, 02:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

...and guess who's holding off on that for a while b/c he doesn't wanna be house poor AND stuck with repair bills? This guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home