My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Backlogged

I hate it when I've been to so many great events and I want to write about everything, but there just isn't time. Grrr... I have some topics and idea's, but I just can't seem to get around to putting pen to paper as it were. I wanna talk about the awesome pub crawl this past weekend, the laaaaaaazy recovery day, the upcoming camping trip, the trail Tuesday night, WNDC, her, my bike saga, and much more. Like I said, too many topics! Ok, much like closing the books at the end of the month, we are gonna wipe those and start fresh.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:53 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home