My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Really? That is tasty!

I hit the store the other day for some basic groceries b/c well, let's face it... going out to breakfast $3-$5 every day + going out to lunch $7-$12 every day adds up quick!! Hell, that's $50-$85/week on just food at the office?!? In an effort to economize (yes, I'm broke but in general) I'm trying some cold cereal to start my day. Special K with Red Berries. Ok, I was thinking it's gonna taste like card board with freeze dried crap berries... but actually, this stuff is hella tasty! And the fact that it's healthy too, that's just an added bonus.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:13 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home