My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Miss'd Opportunity

Well, it looks like my window on the opportunity I've spoken of in past posts has come and gone. Boooo to that. It went from 60%+ chance to just vanishing. Well, that's the way of contracting I guess. For all I know, I could get a call next month asking again. But for now, nada. The plus side of this equation is that I was so ready to go and mentally prepared, that all the events I've been going to or the things I've been doing I've been getting more pleasure out of them. So, that's deff a nice side effect.

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:13 PM,

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 08, 07:09:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

YAY! (sorry)

 
At Tue Jun 09, 11:03:00 AM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

I'm kinda bummed, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home