My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



It's Official

I'm an office yuppie! As fate would have it, I have finally received the final item that you need to complete your office yuppiedom… a nalgene bottle. Ugh, how did I end up with this item?!?! Well, it's nice and green and has a fun flip top lid! I didn't actually pay any money for it, instead it wound up in my Jeep from this weekends camping trip from a friend. Ok, so maybe this is a bit random… but the damned FIOS kept me up late watching Speed Racer on HBO (again!!) and I'm a little groggy. Curse your clear picture, lack of commercials, ability to pause/rewind/fast forward, great sound quality, and good selection of crap that I wanna watch!! And once again, bless you Diet Coke for keeping me awake this morning. It's been a while since I had one of you, but you are a welcome addition to my life this morning!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:49 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home