My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Hot Dawgs

I freakin love hot dogs. It's taken me a while to come to this conclusion, but it's true. I love them from a street vendor, or 7-11, or from a gas station, or at the ball game. I enjoy a good hot dog wherever I go and with good friends. Ketchup + Mustard + Relish is how I enjoy them. There are those that would call this a stop light dog, but whatever you call it, it's damn tasty! I think you can trace my love affair with the hot dog all the way back to high school and the 'Wilco Dog' from our local gas station. Back then, I think it was Ketchup + Mustard + Slaw tho. Hmmm.. I think I'll try one of those for old times sack soon.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:14 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home