My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Berry Calendar

Ok, I have NO idea why this keeps happening, but it's starting to drive me nuts. Blackberry Calendar keeps creating a "Device Default" calendar for me that doubles all of my entries. Great! And it doesn't color code them or differentiate them in any way. Pretty much, there is now two of everything on my berry calendar. How frustrating!!! Luckily, I just recently backed everything up so it'll be as easy as plugging it in and clicking the restore button on the desktop feature. Nice. I gotta make sure I'm backing up every week or so.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm down 5 lbs!! Woot! Clearly my, 'I have no F***in money' diet plan is working. I think it mostly has to do with not going out to eat for lunch every day and happy hour and then partying on the school nights. Ok, 5 down, let's see if we can do another 20! Ha!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:12 PM,

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 30, 10:35:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

What? You're my Berry guru. Great.

On an unrelated note- I'm up 7 lbs!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home