My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Ramblings of You

I'm not poetic by any means. Not upset about it, it's just a fact of life. Yet whenever I think about you, verses seem to flow into my head for no reason. I hate that every where I look I still think about you. Songs that come on the radio or my iPod trigger memories of you. Places I go remind me of you. Why can't I get you out of my head and off my mind? I know I'm out of yours, so why why why? I try to pick apart your faults in my head in an effort to see how terrible you are, but for some reason I can't seem to be upset about your short comings like normal.

I drove past the dealership and saw that convertible you told me about... White with a black top, woulda made for one hell of a midlife crisis toy. I think it might have been more of a 20 year present. 20's are cars right? Sigh. These thoughts just go round and round. Alcohol is a distraction sometimes, but unfortunately not always. I knew you made my head spin, but to this degree? I never would have thought it possible.

I'm the prince to your ballerina... I feed other peoples parking meters... I encourage the eating of ice cream... I would somersault in the sand with you.

I wish any of this made sense. I wish I could organize my thoughts in some tangible form, but they are scattered all over the place. I can't even seem to put pencil to paper to clear them as it were. I doubt you'll ever find this or read it or if you do make sense of it, but that's not what this post is for... it's for me to look back on. For me to wonder, "WTF?" in a while. So... how long is this while so I can go ahead and get to it??

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home