My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Muffins

Ok, when did all the muffins in this country get on freaking steroids?? Or is this just another perfect example about how far out of whack our sense of portion size is? My boss brought in muffins for everyone... by everyone I mean she brought in 24 muffins each bigger then both my fists combined for like 10 people. Holy hell!! I think a quarter of a muffin counts as a serving, doesn't it? It's not a craze or phenomena that's confined to one location or store, it's all across the board. Starbucks? Grocery Stores? The muffin mafia? Ok, I made that last one up, but I would totally eat at a muffin shop called The Muffin Mafia!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:35 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home