My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



gCalendar

I live on my Google Calendar, it's my life schedule. This phenomena actually started with my ex. We tried keeping a calendar on excel so that we would know what was going on when, but ultimately it was simply easier to have a web based one and so my love of gCalendar began. Since, I've been syncing it to my Berry and updating on the go. It's been wonderful. Ok, so I lost a little when I upgraded to OS 4.5 which is frustrating but I made that error myself so I take a loss and move on. What is frustrating is I was checking my calendar just the other day, and yet again a few weeks have just gone missing!! WTF Google Calendar? Tighten up!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 8:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home