My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Dirty Dirty

WNDC last night was a great time. It started off with me working on a plate of $2 Nachos that had sooo much cheese and toppings that I ended up running out of chips and had a nice mixture of just goo on the plate that required a fork! Seriously, what's the cook doing back there? Injecting cheese every 5 seconds they are cooking? Wonderful!! The beers were also $2 so I had a few. Man do I love good deals, I think this might start becoming my usual Wednesday night spot. Seriously, food + a couple beers all for under $10? Can't beat that!

As soon as the beer special was over, we hauled a$$ over to another old time spot we used to frequent for some Karaoke and catch the tail end of 1/2 price bottles of wine. My buddy and I both ended up ordering a bottle of the Relax Riesling. Since I thought this was particularly entertaining, I signed us up to sing Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. OMG... I had nooooooooooooo idea that song was soooo freaking dirty! Check out the lyrics below... holy crap!

The evening went well with much singing and many bottles of wine for everyone until alas, it was time to call it a night. Everyone caught cabs and went their own way. What a fun night!

Oh oh
Wee-ell-now!

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

Relax don't do it
When you want to to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to suck it to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Come-oh oh oh

But shoot it in the right direction
Make making it your intention-ooh yeah
Live those dreams
Scheme those schemes
Got to hit me
Hit me
Hit me with those laser beams

I'm coming
I'm coming-yeah

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come

Relax don't do it
When you want to suck it to it
Relax don't do it (love)
When you want to come
When you want to come
When you want to come
Come-huh

Get it up
The scene of love
Oh feel it

Relax relax relax
Higher higher relax

Nows the time, it's party time!

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:54 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home