My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Rebirth of Dorking out

I'm not gonna lie, my mind is still else where, but I'm trying to keep myself busy and occupied. This week has been a good week of hitting the gym, grocery store, and staying in. I've actually been getting some sleep this week! WTF? My gym plan is taking a new approach. Right now, I'm focusing all my time on cardio and abs combined with a low calorie/fat diet. The goal is to shed 20 lbs in the next 3 or so months which is doable at 1.5 lbs/week = 18-20 lbs. Once that hits, adjust to 50% weight training to build the weight back up as muscle. We'll see how that works out, but that's the plan. Watching my intake and how much I work out on calorie count.com and so far so good even though it's currently giving me a big fat thumbs down!! Boooooo!

For recreation, since I can't be guzzling a case of beer every night while watching my weight, I've rediscovered Final Fantasy XII. Just started a new game last night… I forgot how much I really enjoyed that game! So, this is a rebirth of 3 years back I think? The old game I had when I finished it had around 140+ hours on it, so I clearly have plenty to keep me busy! If that's not enough, I was able to get through my first song on the Hard setting on Guitar Hero yesterday!! I guess it's time for me to switch over and that'll take some practice too. Nothing wrong with dorking out a little while saving some money and hopefully loosing some extra pounds.

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:51 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home