My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



More dreams?

Recently, I've been having more and more vivid dreams. Last night was no exception but deff. a little confusing. I dreamt of my father of all people. While this might be normal to the average bear, for me this is really strange as I haven't spoken or seen him in over 10 years. I hold no animosity towards him. In fact, he is rarely on my mind. So why now, of all times for him to pop up in my sub conscience? Dream dictionary says:

To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.


Really? I need to be more self reliant? Hmmm… perhaps I have been leaning on the folks around me a bit too much lately. I'll give that some thought in the coming days. I wonder if the fact that I went to bed around 8pm last night has anything to do with it? 12 hours of sleep later, I sure do feel rested after entirely too many miles on my sneakers yesterday!

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:08 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home