My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Komplement

I've been writing this blog for a couple of years now and enjoy it for many different reasons. I wouldn't call myself a great writer, hell some days not even a good one!! From time to time it's nice to know that you guys are reading, especially if it comes in the form of a compliment. On last nights 5.5 mile run (ugh… but I made it thru, so I'm deff. making progress on my running!) I was running with a friend of mine who recently stumbled across my blog from another bloggers site. 1. Thank you fellow blogger for the link and 2. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful compliment! I've never had my writing described as "Amazing!" I really enjoyed writing this piece on DC Dating, and it looks like at least a few of you enjoyed reading it! Thank you all for stopping by for a visit and for your kind words.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 8:45 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home