My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Getting Old

I've always heard that this happened, but until now I never believed it. As guys get older, their auto insurance goes down. Really? Naah I said to myself while paying in excess of $4k/year for my auto policy (almost my freakin car payment again each month!). As fate would have it, my policy just renewed and gone down again! For 3x the coverage and 1/10th the deductible, I'm paying only $85 more for my 6 month premium then I used to pay each month!! Nice, very nice. I knew there had to be a perk to this whole getting old bit.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:49 PM,

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 12, 01:57:00 AM EDT, Blogger Kirk said...

lol yes it's true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home