My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Calendar Reminder

So here I sit at my desk, working (or rather taking a breather to write this post), clearly upset. I can't talk about it with anyone. Y? I just can't, I'm sorry. But I want to remember this day for years to come. As I've always said, I write this blog for me. I'm glad you take a moment to stop by and hope you enjoy a story, but it's ultimately for me. Let's think of this entry as a calendar reminder for one of the many times that I look back and wonder what I was up to. This is the Monday after an amazing weekend with great friends. I will miss our little crew and the hundreds of inside jokes that built up in such a short period of time.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:52 AM,

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 13, 10:39:00 PM EDT, Blogger Kirk said...

Hope you and the crew had a good send off. Thank you for including me as a bit player.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home