My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



A Typical Week?

In the past week, I've had a snow day, helped my buddy get into his locked car at 215 in the morning, show up to the scene of a stabbing in (what I thought to be)a safe area, and am now about to have my annual review. Is this a typical week or a little high on content?

Ever since the economy has started going to hell, crime is deff. on the rise. While I agree that this is bad, it does help the world of hashing out a little bit. Very simply put, if there are real crimes out there going on, the cops really don't care about a handful of people hanging out in an alley somewhere. Great for me as I have a few more months of GMing ahead of me and I hope it to remain incident free!

Going into the weekend, I'm psyched about the UNC vs. Duke game. I have a bar tab riding on it, and if UNC plays as well as they did the last time... I can't wait to enjoy a couple rounds on my friends tab!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home