My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Obamanomics Fail!

I'm not a fan of politics regardless of who they are, and I REALLY want GM to succeed and be a huge player in the market, but the following concept just sounds like sheer stupidity to me in a free market economy.

GM "will guarantee trade-in prices at the clean NADA retail value." Are you effing kidding me? Do they plan to pay the difference to people trading in their cars in 3, 5, 7 years to make this possible? Or do they have someone over at NADA by the balls? This sort of action will only make NADA completely worthless.

I guess it's back to Kelly Blue books for their allegedly accurate values? Ugh.

Good job thus far...I bet Columbia and Harvard are really proud.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:16 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home