My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Network is Down

Today has been the least productive day ever. I consistently forget just how much we rely on computers until the network goes down. My day consisted of coming into work, finding out the systems were all off line, and finding something to do for the next 8 hours. Some people were filing or cleaning their desks but since my desk is always clean and I keep everything digitally there just wasn't much I could do with that. The day continued in that nature of going for a coffee, or running to the bank until we were sent home to work from home for the rest of the day since for some reason we could access the network from home. Bizarre. Sometimes, it's just nice to be a full time employee and get paid for days like that. Can you imagine the bill on loss of productivity for one day like that? I bet it's just silly!!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 7:32 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home