My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



I'm a moron

Ok, there I was at the bar last night hanging out with a group of folks having a good time which led to me talking to a really attractive girl for a bit. We were chatting chatting chatting and my eyes kept drifting downwards a couple of times. She was wearing a cute low cut top showing just enough so she does the whole I'm up here motion thinking that I'm staring at her boobs. Ok, that's fair. What she failed to realize was that she had a Blackberry in her lap with the screen display on. My response to her motion:

No, I'm actually trying to see what your screen time out settings are on your Blackberry.

Dumba$$... You shoulda just told me you were looking at my tits!

If you know me at all, you know I actually was looking at her Blackberry! Wow... hitting on someone epic fail! You can't make this sh!t up!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:40 PM,

3 Comments:

At Fri Mar 27, 02:20:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

at least you don't have Pi on your leg

 
At Fri Mar 27, 02:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

Very true. I'm glad I was wearing pants last night running through everything.

 
At Fri Mar 27, 02:30:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mike said...

you wuss! scars are badges of honor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home