My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Fcuking Kids

With every down turn in the economy, an increase in crime is always bound to happen. That's just the way of the world. Perhaps you are stealing or scamming to make money to support the people around you or damaging other peoples goods b/c you are frustrated with your current situation. Both are pretty common in bad economic times. I've not been able to escape this lovely trend as my Jeep got keyed this weekend along the driver's side door. A$$holes. Really? I mean hell, if you stole it to sell it at least that would be profit for you, but just keying a car? Seems kinda pointless to me. I heard in Singapore they cane kids for doing that very thing. Hmmm.

I can't believe how much it'll cost to get it repaired. Including parts & labor, $900 or so. Wow! Well, at least I'll stimulate the economy. Good thing insurance is helping me out a bit on that tab!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home