My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Battle is Over

Well, it's done. Did the iPhone win me over? No shock to any of you, it did not. What did shock me is the why however. Ultimately it was the email server, not an item that I even considered when going over to the iPhone, that sealed it's fate. Followed closely by battery life and keyboard tho. iPhone's email server is just slow and clumsy. I'm back on the Berry now and getting emails in less then 4 seconds!!! Yeah, I took a break from this post to check the speed… Seriously, 4 seconds for a test email. Possibly faster, but I didn't have a stop watch for this test.

Initially, I went back to my 8300 curve and was happy with it, but accidentally broke the screen Saturday so had to pick up a shiny new Red Curve 8310 with GPS. Mmmmm…. I likes!! And what's even better? I don't have to have it plugged in all day long worried that the effing battery won't last an entire day!! Something I have taken away from this whole experience is that Blackberry has plenty of Apps. They may not have as many as the iPhone does but they still have a ton of apps. I have my FB, weather, and with the new OS 4.5 update, even my YouTube is going to be there. Other then that's what she said and Urban spoon, I'm really not sure I'm missing out on any apps.

Literally, all I really want is a Blackberry Curve with iTunes. That's all that the iPhone had going for it that was better then the berry. In the mean time, I'm happy to have a well performing phone like the berry and I'll just tote along my iPod for tunes. Man, it feels good to be back. I missed you berry.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:16 PM,

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 24, 03:33:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

My crackberry has gps. I LOVE it! Esp with google maps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home