My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Out for a run

As you may well know I fcuked up my ankle about 6 months ago or so and as a result have been unable to run. Well, recently my ankle Physical Therapy has gone well, I picked up a decent ankle brace and I'm trying to slowly (did I say slowly??) get back into it. Went for a longer run/walk last Tuesday at the sh!t which went well but was waaaay too long for me.

Monday I ran 1.5 miles @ around a 11.54 minute pace. I know, I know. Sounds like a leisurely stroll through the park.

Tuesday I ran another 1.5 miles, this time at a 10:20 pace. Still not that fast, but a vast improvement over yesterday.

Right this moment, my goal is to go pick up a new pair of running kicks when I get home and get my run times down. Lower run times = better fitness = better shape for me!! Wish me luck and I hope I'll stick with it. My knee is doing great, and my ankle isn't hurting with the new brace I got, might even do that iPod running gizmo to help track it. So far, all plans till I actually get off my a$$!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:07 AM,

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 20, 07:43:00 AM EST, Blogger Kristina Buenafe said...

Good for you! Keep it up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home