My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Innaugural Weekend...

In the weeks leading up to the new President, everyone is getting up in a Tizzy about new policy, about who is going to be in which advisory role, and most importantly... which ball/gala are you going to?? I found myself at rockin the Tux at the Golden Triangle Cabaret Inaugural Celebration. What a cool event and an awesome night!! There were live cabaret singers, live Jazz singers and musicians, I saw a magician, and the waitress was almost able to keep up with my drinks! I am really glad I was able to attend this event! Probably the most fun since Vegas (I know that was last week, but still!)

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home