My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Taye Diggs

Over the course of the past few years, a buddy of mine and I that don't get to see each other much but we deff keep in touch all the time from the various networking sites, email, and phone calls got together for another buddies wedding. I don't know how it happened, since I kinda hated this guy the first time I met him, but we've become amazing friends. As much as I'd like to think that I'm the Dr. Turk in this one, but he's got the steady girl friend that he lives with so it just fits that I'm JD in this one. So, over the course of the weekend, we kept saying this scene over and over again... and busted out laughing like it was the first time each time!! ha! Ok, so I'm a bit of a dork... bite me!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home