My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Groceries

I went grocery shopping last night for the first time in a few months b/c the house was barren of food!! The fridge had, beer, soda's, condiments, and a slice of cheese. Yeah, time to get my shop on!! Being the thrifty shopper that I am, I headed over to the shoppers food warehouse armed with a shopping list and my shiny new coupon wallet ready for some deep discounts!!

Roaming the isles, saving a penny here and a penny there I shopped with what I thought to be quite the frugal manner. Well, two things stood between me and victory here... My coupon wallet was empty!! Crap, I just got it and haven't filled it up yet!! And problem number 2? Hair care crap is expensive!!! So, as has happened to you on many occasions I'm certain, I've checked out $100+ poorer and it still doesn't feel like I bought anything!!! At least the fridge looks like we have food in it instead of just beer and soda now!!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home