My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Overheard...

So there I was at Union Jack's second opening (I still can't tell if it's officially open or not, but I've been there twice now) enjoying a couple rounds with some good friends celebrating Poop's birthday. Listening to a DJ, even shakin my butt on the dance floor a couple times too many. As it comes time to leave, I was witness to the following conversation which I thought was excellent!!

Guy: "Hey, I just wanted you to know that you've been looking amazing all night long."

Random Girl (with a sly grin): "Then why the fcuk haven't you been hitting on me??"

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home