My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Disaster has struck!

I busted the case on my beloved blackberry. :( I drove around all over the place yesterday trying to find a replacement, but all for not. Now, if you've known me for a while you are probably thinking "awe hell... did you just buy a new phone?" Well, I'll have you know I did not!! I was able to find a new backing online for $4. Woot! But then had to pay $5 in shipping charges?!?! Isn't there some unwritten law that says you can't charge more for shipping then the actual item? Well, there should be! O well, $9 ain't too bad. Hurry up and get here so I my berry can be whole again!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:14 PM,

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 12, 06:07:00 PM EST, Blogger Peace O'Chum said...

I can't even imagine something happening to mine, and I don't even use it to it's fullest abilities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home