My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Couch Surfin...

Talk about taking couch surfing to the next level!! But wait, here's how this all came together. You recall I woke up a week or so ago singing that 'Send me an Angel' song? Well, I was. Since I was singing it, I had to find it. Once I found it, I had to download it. Once I downloaded it, i had to figure out where I knew it from. When I found out where I knew it from, I had to get a clip. Once I got a clip, I had to get the whole movie!! Once I had the movie, I had to get my laptop working with my TV. You see the path to the dark side of couch surfing is wrought with peril!!! hahaha... any ways, a wireless keyboard later, and It's all working & I'm loving it!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 8:55 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home