My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Nutrition Steps...

This morning finds me with a nice tall cup (I really prefer eating cereal out of a cup, makes it easier to drink the milk I'm done) of Whole Grain Total as pictured here on the right. Ok, I know it's supposed to be good for me. Start your day off with a healthy breakfast blah blah blah... The fiber and vitamins.... 100% of your daily... Yeah, I get it. But does it have to taste like cardboard? Yuk! Well, it is good for me. Any suggestions for my next healthy breakfast cereal??

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:06 AM,

6 Comments:

At Tue Oct 14, 09:44:00 AM EDT, Blogger Bill said...

No suggestions, but you'll have to eat 18 bowls of it to equal the nutrition in just one bowl of Total.

 
At Tue Oct 14, 09:58:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Sam said...

I like Kashi Vive the best. It looks like nasty twigs but the taste is great. Add a banana & I am good to go til lunch.

 
At Tue Oct 14, 11:30:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total Raisin Bran? Otherwise, Sam's right.. I'd go with a KASHI product of some sort. Love that stuff. Or Puffins. Puffins are good.

 
At Tue Oct 14, 11:55:00 AM EDT, Blogger Joshua W. said...

Total Raisin Bran here, Fat Free milk, Add some Bananas and Splenda on top.
Kashi I can't force myself to like, plus it's expensive.
I'll also throw in Low-Fat Granola with Raisins for breakfast too.

 
At Tue Oct 14, 12:12:00 PM EDT, Blogger Peace O'Chum said...

Ditto on the Kashi. Any of it. It is all good for you with non of the fillers you don't want. $3ish at Trader Joe's. Not bad seeing how you get 8 servings out of a box. Fruit added makes it even better.

 
At Tue Oct 14, 04:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger McCarticus said...

lucky charms. delish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home