My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Metro Time

This is another one of my fav metro spots, on the yellow line north bound over the Potomac. For some reason, I find riding the train next to this rusty old bridge very relaxing. There are boats in the distance almost constantly... You can see some of the monuments depending on the side of the train you are on. And during rush hour, the train usually stops or slows down right here. They say it's b/c of train delays, I say they just want to mellow out their riders with this view. The view is nice day or night with everything lit up.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home