My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Another Saturday Niiiight....

So, let's add this to my failed attempts of not going out! I had spent a long day in the city with family doing touristy stuff and family stuff. Both very draining things for me. I'm driving home, I'm tired, when all of a sudden I get a text from a friend who's people are all bailing on her. Wow.. that sucks. But she used the magic words...

Wanna get a round at Bailey's?

Rat's! I'm powerless against this option! So, of course I'm in for it. As we are heading to the intended destination, we take a small detour and end up at the Crystal City Resteraunt (What? It's on the way, sorta!) for what was supposed to be one round. A few hours later... wouldn't you know it we ended up closing the place down. I had a blast, but clearly, their staff is well trained at seperating the clients from their money!! The girls were walking out with freakin grocery bags of money!! Wow... just wow!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:57 PM,

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 21, 05:39:00 PM EDT, Blogger Peace O'Chum said...

You sure like to close down bars. : )

 
At Tue Oct 21, 11:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

You know... I've been noticing that trend myself!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home