My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Party Bus


As you might well know, for this trip we pooled our money together so that no one would have to drive. Ok, we figured a school bus or a nice van at best... This party bus that pulled up was above and beyond what we paid!! Let's start with tinted privacy glass all over, and if that's not enough for your, sun shades too!! Toss in 10 6x9's (5 on each side of the bus), a handfull of subs under the seats, and an Alpine head unit to push them all. Oh, did I mention that there's a DVD player & PS2 tied to 6 screens too?? Cup holders galore, sink, ice chests... just wow. The ride up there with everyone was one of the most fun parts of this trip!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:34 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home