My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Dragon Joose??

As I'm traveling northbound from an excellent weekend in NC, I have to stop for yet another DC to keep me awake on the trip back (you can thank a handle of Cap'n for that one, but that's a whole other story). I of course need to peruse the booze selection to check out the local flavor. Usual, normal, Sparks, super Sparks, and wait a minute.... What IS this? Ginseng? Caffeine? Malt liquor? And 9.9%? Super Sparks, you might have just been bitch slapped by a beverage that is soooooo insane it can be called nothing other then dragon juice! I couldn't help myself, I had to have on.... Well two. I'll deff keep you posted on the taste, but this looks to be mission impossible for a non skool night.


September 2008 - I recently tried this stuff thank you very much Anon. comment poster... and it tastes like crap!! Sparks... how could I doubt you?!?!?

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:49 PM,

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 12, 03:11:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a nancy. Wearing those tight-fitting shirts and sauntering around and stuff. Fairy. Can't even handle some mega-energy beer. Phfffft.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home