My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Streamline

Anyone who has met me knows I like to stream line everything. From processes at work, to finances, to travel….basically I like to make everything simple. By that same token, I've been getting rid of TONS of stuff so that when it comes time to move, I'll have much much less to deal with. Between selling off the world on craigslist to donating goods to the Goodwill, I've been able to part with (in no specific order)…

So, what's left you might be asking yourself? Well, let's take inventory. When I move, I'll be taking with me…
Yeah, I think it's going to be an easy move.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:52 PM,

1 Comments:

At Fri Jul 25, 02:06:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mr. X said...

Inspirational, man. I'll be spending a good chunk of August trying to do the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home