My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Sickie

These past few weeks I've had a bit of a sore throat, but really haven't thought much of it. Today, it's really hurting much worse then usual and the coughing up blood with out being in a fist fight first really kind of gets my eyebrow raised. So, I'm doing the unthinkable… going to the doctor!!! They were SUPER nice. Not just one or two, but everyone. The front desk girl, the nurse, the other nurse, the doc. Wow!! Long story short, I have bronchitis. Not the end of the world, I just have to take some antibiotics and NO drinking. A little? No! None! Well, it's cool, I need a break anyway.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home