My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The List!

Recently, I got into a discussion about a certain 'list'. We all know what it is, we all have one. It's a list of Celebrities that you'd like to sleep with. Shallow? Sure. But come on, like this is really gonna happen? (it might and dammnit and I'm gonna be ready!!)

Anyways, for the single folks, this is just a list of Celebrity hook ups that'd be fun. For married/dating folks... this list is sooooo much more important. These are your wild cards. If they show up at your door step, your other half can either watch or participate (HOTTTTTTTTT!) but can't get mad as she's probably got a list of her own.

With out further adieu, my list!


You gotta scroll a little... the code is being a pain in my a$$!!














1. Tea Leoni - what's not to love? She's amazing in every role she plays and with abs like hers, I wouldn't even know what to do with her!!
2. Salli Richards (this picture doesn't do her justice. Click on it to see the full size version)
3. Jennifer Aniston - wow! Based on this picture, I think she'll be moving up a notch or two asap!!
4. Jessica Alba - nuff said!
5. Courtney Cox - damn she's an evil B!tch in Dirt....and I can't get enough!!
This list is subject to change any time I feel like it! Ha! Suck it rules!!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:45 PM,

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 23, 08:34:00 AM EDT, Blogger Courtney said...

Okay, change your settings so I can leave an anonymous comment next time. And then I can leave my blog link. ;)

Anyway, good list but mah dear, the rules apply. The list stands so if your alternative #6 girl shows up on your doorstep, you can't sleep with her. At least, not without whatever consequences may fall out from it. That's how it works! I don't make the rules, I usually just break them!

 
At Fri Aug 01, 01:46:00 AM EDT, Blogger Kristina Buenafe said...

Ha! Mine is:

1. Christian Bale
2. Daniel Craig
3. Jacoby Ellsbury
4. Will Arnett
5. Ryan Gosling
6. (rotating spot) Channing Tatum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home