My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Kryptonite

Anyone that has met me, or even just read this blog for a few posts may have picked up on the fact that I like to socialize. And by socialize I mean happy hours, parties, dinner….namely, things that involve good people, good conversation, baaaad jokes, and a couple of rounds with friends. Then it should come to no surprise that I've sampled many a drink far and wide. I've gone through phases where I've mostly loved Sapphire & Tonic, times of only Crown & Ginger, times where I drank only 40's that cost $0.79 each (and got pissed off when they went up to $0.89 thank you very much), and even times (I'm ashamed to say) where St. Ide's was my drink of choice.
Yikes that that last one… kind of makes me shiver!! The point is, I know booze, I know my limit, and I know how my body handles it. So, you can imagine that it came as a complete shock to me that I had ONE glass of Merlot yesterday and fell sound asleep approx 30 minutes later. WTF?!?! I mean seriously, I've polished off…. Well, I don't want to divulge too much, but needless to say one glass of wine is just mind boggling for me. I'm speechless. Clearly, Merlot is my party/happy hour/going out Kryptonite.
Well, it's better to know what it is and stay away from it than not to know at all, right? Right. Don't even get me started on Tequila!!!

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:38 AM,

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 30, 01:18:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Word Perv said...

I think it was the roofie that was slipped into said glass of Merlot that did you in!!

 
At Thu Jul 31, 03:36:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cortney said...

LOVE TEQUILA!!!

 
At Thu Aug 07, 08:28:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Word Perv said...

I apologize in advance...

You've been tagged. Details here: http://wordperv.com/?p=390

 

Post a Comment

<< Home