My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Who's in charge here?

So the other week, I went to a cook out/party in a back yard. Some might even call it a back yard bash!! Well, either way, there were a solid number of folks that used to run the Hash at one point in time or another. What is the Hash? I'll let you Wiki that one, and when you do you'll find out that GM's are the ones that run the show. So, with out further delay, here are 7 generations of EWH3 GM's, all together. What are the odds? Organized from the newest GM on the left, to the oldest on the right. Wow... I've never before seen this many GM's from the same hash in the same place.

(left to right)Poop Weiner, Areola Borealis, Kandy Panties, All Lickie No Dickie, Monday Sticky Monday, Semen on the Pew, Snatch Shot, & F*cking Genius.


Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home