My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Jeep Jam!

This past weekend, I went on a Jeep Jamboree and had a killer time! I’ll just let the pictures do the talking. If you want to see ‘em all, just email me and ask for the link. But be warned, there’s over 200 pix!!Just a little Muddy after some trail. We decided to take a rest in this field for a min!

Matt's jeep doing a water crossing, although with that lift and those tires, really makes it look like just a puddle.

To a stock ride height jeep, aka me!, this is how deep the water actually is!

Matt's Jeep taking a rest on a tree after working a difficult hill climb.

A yellow 4 door JK that was with our group doing a water crossing. It really feels pretty eerie when you can feel the current of the water on your floor board.

Don't ask me how I did this one, but I hit a tree. Unfortunately, this tree didn't survive as it got chopped down a few minutes later.

Water crossing approaching what they call CJ-5 rock. And yes, it's as deep as it looks. Deeper if you go off the path a few feet to the right.

I know it looks like I made it up here, and I wish I could take credit for it, but after 3 tries, my street tires just didn't have the grip on this rock and I had to get winched up.

This was my exhaust at the end of the weekend. Clearly, it took quite the beating! It's since been cut off so that the engine can breath freely. But at the time, it sounded like a pissed off banshee or some sort of cheap chainsaw. Very sad, but I'm glad It's all fixed and sounding mean again!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home