My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Twas the day before xmas...

And all through out DC, everyone was sleeping. Well, everyone except the contractors at my office. There's a contingent of us at the office, but I want to thank everyone that didn't go in to make the commute in very easy for once!!! Empty beltway, followed by an empty parking lot! Wow... what's going on here? Well, what ever it is, it's nice.
Xmas is all coming together. There's a tree, there are decorations on it, and there are presents under it. There's food in the house for a tasty breakfast/brunch, there's some booze for coffee drinks, & a movie playing later on tomorrow. All in all, it looks like everything is ready to go. I hope everyone got what they wanted this holiday season.

Merry X-mas.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home