My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Time for a change...

As you may have noticed looking around the site, that it looks a whole lot different. Well, I figured my blog was well over due for a re-design (this would be the first one since 08.30.05!!!). What do you think? This template was done by Andreas of Gecko & Fly & I think it looks really effin cool!! I think I've honestly spent enough time for one day fiddling with this page, so I must be off. But before I go, one last look at the old style.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:46 PM,

1 Comments:

At Sun Dec 09, 11:51:00 PM EST, Blogger Robin said...

awee you made it pretty. on a better note, i got my own blog.

http://aussieboundrobin.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home